Through a variety of different programs and services, the Cancer Community Renewal Project offers free therapeutic massage services to people coping with cancer. Through our programs and training events we are addressing the following goals:
- Raise awareness of the benefits of therapeutic massage to those coping with cancer as a way to:
- Reduce the side effects of cancer treatments (pain, anxiety, fatigue)
- Reduce depression and emotional distress
- Address the physical symptoms and emotional issues related to lymphedema
- Improve immune and neuroendocrine function
- Improve Quality of Life
In order to address these goals we consistently look for ways to create collaborative partnerships with local therapists and other wellness organizations.
Aletheia Holistic Training Institute: www.Aletheia-HTI.com
If you are interested in volunteering and/or forming a partnership please visit our volunteer page.
For information about services in your area visit:
In addition visit our Products page to purchase.
A Journey Into Healing a CD offering to guide the listener along one available path to understanding the changes occuring in their body. All proceeds support the massage program.